- Personal identification information. We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site -related activities.
- Non-personal identification information. We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about a user’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- How we use collected information. Serving Form collects and uses users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group make use of the services and resources provided on our Site;
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To process transactions. We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service;
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature. To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them; and
- To send periodic emails. The email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, and the like. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the user may contact us via our Site.
- Sharing your personal information. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site, or to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third-parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
- Third party websites. Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites, and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may continually change. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request and obtain once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to: Bee is the Balm, LLC, 285 Peachtree Center Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30303, info@BeeistheBalm.com.